We have designed our website to help you find information quickly, easily and without obstacles.
This website aims to conform to W3C AA Web Content Accessibility Guidelines..
This website has been designed to include the following features:
- a customer-focused design
- a simple, easy-to-use interface
- a logical content structure
- content structure identifiers, such as headings to meaningfully divide content
- cross-browser compatibility
- assistive technology compatibility (such as screen readers for visually impaired users)
- quick-to-download information
- clear and simple language
This site requires Internet Explorer 7 or above. Click here to update your browser.
If you do come across any accessibility issues, please contact Tanya Arginovski on 4222 2940.