Manage your apprentices or trainees simply via Employer eServices. If you are a registered employer of apprentices and trainees enrolled with TAFE NSW, you can access our Employer eServices which will help you to monitor and manage your employees.
Employer e-Services is available to you at no cost. It is a user friendly, online service which you can access via the TAFE NSW website.
What can I do with Employer eServices?
For your current apprentices or trainees, you can:
- view their enrolment details
- view and print employer reports of completed results
- view a summary attendances
- view and approve Full Training Plans online
- view notification and other related information.
You can also:
- change your business's contact details with TAFE NSW
- contact TAFE NSW locations through online message facility
What if I need assistance?
Information sessions and customised user support for employers are available if you need assistance.
How do I register?
For more information contact 131 601.