With it's forests, lush pastures and rolling hills, Bega Campus is located in the rural centre of the Sapphire Coast and gateway to the Bega Valley.
Faculties on campus are:
- Human Services
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Business Arts and Information Technology
- Trades and Technology (including Horticulture)
- General Education and Access offering a range of courses from Certificate to Diploma level
- Fast Track provides a range of commercial short courses.
Campus contact details
|PO Box 689
|026492 9700||02 6492 9755|
Useful Campus information
Aboriginal Education and Training Unit: Telephone: 02 4474 1820
Car Parking: Limited car parking available
Child Care: Not available
Computers for student use: Located in the library (when Librarian is in attendance)
Counselling: Available on Monday and Thursday. Appointments can be made by Telephone: 02 6492 9734 or Customer Service Centre on Telephone: 02 6492 9700
Course Information: Available at the Customer Service Centre of by calling Course Information on 1300 766 123.
Customer Service Centre: Located in A Block. Open Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Hearing: Telephone: 02 4429 0649
- Physical: Telephone: 02 4454 9222
- Intellectual: Telephone: 02 4474 1813
- Vision: Telephone: 02 4421 9865
- Neurological: Telephone: 02 4229 0422
- Psychiatric: Telephone: 02 4295 2261
Enquiries can be also made by contacting the Customer Service Centre on 02 6492 9700.
Fast Track Training enquiries: Telephone: 02 6492 9700
Food: ITSA Cafeteria hours Monday - Thursday 8:30 am to 1:30 pm and Friday 9:00 am to 12:30 pm. Vending machines available for drinks, sweets, snacks and there is a small kitchenette for student use - C Block.
Library: Located in B Block, Monday - Friday. Telephone: 02 6492 9712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the Library & Information Services page for library catalogue and other online services, or visit the Bega Campus Library guide for local services and more information.
Outreach - Programs in isolated areas: Telephone: 02 6452 0763
Public Telephone: Located in the cafeteria in C Block
Tutorial Support: Telephone: 02 6492 9741