Looking for a course to assist with your career advancement, personal development or to meet changing legislative requirements of your employment? Fast Track Training will give you the results you are after.
Fast Track Training has been designed to give you a competitive edge. Courses are offered over a few hours, a full week, after hours or on weekends so you can fast track your training during times that suit you.
Please note. Different enrolment and price structures apply to Fast Track Training courses. There are no fee exemptions or concessional fees and all courses are offered subject to demand.
Seaching for Fast Track Training courses-
- Select 'Fast Track' from the Choose Course type dropdown
- Remember to click the 'clear' button to start a new search
- Course Search Click here
How do I enrol and pay?
You can enrol using the following methods.
- Online: Enrol online by untaking a Course and Career search and selecting the course you wish to enrol in.
- In Person: You can enrol and make your course payment in person at your local TAFE Illawarra Campus between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Please note that TAFE NSW is committed to maintaining a safe environment for both students and staff. TAFE NSW has a policy of cashless enrolment at all times and does not accept cash as a means of payment.
- Telephone: You can pay over the phone using your credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
Where can I find the Campus contact details?
Click here to find all Campus contact details.
What else do I need to know?
All details are accurate at the time of publishing. All course details including dates, times, delivery patterns and costs are subject to change at the absolute discretion of TAFE Illawarra.
- Your enrolment fees must be paid prior to the commencement of any Fast Track Training course. Where a company has requested to be invoiced a purchase order must be provided at least seven days prior to the course commencement.
- You will be allocated a place in the course once your payment has been received.
- If you are paying by cheque or money order, please make payable to TAFE NSW - Illawarra Institute.
- A receipt will be posted to you after your payment has been received.
- You will also receive a confirmation letter via email one week prior to the scheduled commencement date. This will contains course details including location and times.
- To be eligible for a full refund, you should advise of your cancellation more than seven days prior to the commencement date of the course.
- If you make your cancellation within seven days of the course commencement date, you will not receive a refund. You may however, wish a substitute delegate to attend.
- If you are unable to attend classes for reasons beyond the Institutes control, course fees cannot be refunded.
There are NO fee exemptions for Fast Track Training.