If you need to develop the skills required to go on to further education and training or enter the workforce, our Outreach Programs may be able to help.
Outreach programs help by providing you an access point in TAFE NSW.
- are exempt from the TAFE NSW fee
- may include subjects from a wide range of TAFE NSW vocational courses
- often include work placement
- provide information and guidance on further education, training and employment options
- are developed in consultation with students.
Can the outreach programs help me?
Outreach Programs are designed to help you if you are disadvantaged due to:
- your geographical or social isolation
- language and cultural factors such as ethnic background and gender
- financial hardship
- lack of educational confidence.
You can access Outreach Coordinators at a number of Campuses throughout TAFE Illawarra. You should contact your local Campus for more information.